Select your region on the map and sign up to give 2 hours!
Sign up to give 2 hours for the Pink Ribbon Street Appeal - two days of kiwi generosity as our volunteers take to the streets with official collection buckets and pink volunteer sashes.
Find your region
Find your closest region and sign up now - you'll be taken to our external volunteer sign-up site
Thank you to all our amazing Area Coordinators and volunteers who gave their time at the Pink Ribbon Street Appeal 2016. Please know how much we appreciate all that you have done to support the cause.
Zero deaths from Breast Cancer is a big goal, but one day it will be achievable. Getting there depends on pushing for new frontiers in early detection, treatment and support, and that's what we're raising money for this October.
- For new, targeted treatments being developed right here in NZ
- For medical equipment for our hospitals so that we can have access to new diagnostic tools and new procedures faster
- For treatments and services that give kiwis with advanced breast cancer longer and longer with their families
- For support that makes all the difference in the lives of kiwis affected by breast cancer
- For education to make sure that women and men, of all ages, know the signs of breast cancer so that more cases can be caught early
Thank you again for making a difference.
We hope to see you all in pink this year on October 13th & 14th, 2017!